Colors of Health from Mountains to City
Get Ready for Royal Project’s Top Products Right in the City!
The label of the Royal Project can guarantee of its freshness, sanitation, and toxin-free. To eat is to find the best food for our health. In a few days, we’re going to welcome fresh produces with various colors right from the Royal Project’s mountains to consumers’ hands in the city. Also, a selection of the well-known chefs’ healthy menu made from the Royal Project’s products will be exclusively created at Royal Project Gastronomy Festival @ Siam Paragon: Colors of Health, the colors from the mountains to the health of the city, from February 27 – March 8, 2020.
There’re 5 shades of color from the Royal Project to the city as follows.
1. Yellow-Orange from cape gooseberries, and pumpkins.
2. Purple from eggplants and seedless grapes.
3. Red from strawberries Pharachatan 80 and tomatoes.
4. Green from cold weather crops, e.g. spinach, cabbage, and lettuce.
5. White and Light Brown from celery, mushrooms, and Job's tears.
Whether the food is made from any color, it will be full of nutrition, vitamins, good taste, and freshness, as the ingredients are well selected from the Royal Project. Siam Paragon is proud to present the following two exclusive dishes.
1. Royal Pumpkin Crème Brulee Custard by Chef Nicolas Bourel from The Harrods Tea Room. It’s made of Japanese pumpkins from the Royal Project, and adapted from a Thai dessert, pumpkin with custard, in the style of Harrods. Also, caramel sauce is added to sweeten the dish and it’s served as same as Crème Brulee, with aromatic burnt sugar on top.
2. Chicken Teriyaki Roll with Winter Salad by Chef Tom Chueanawha from Suki Masa. The dish is created from fermented Bresse chicken. It is grilled with teriyaki sauce, before being rolled with Japanese rice, and served with the Royal Project’s salad vegetables mixed in refreshingly sour kimchi dressing.
The extraordinary two dishes are waiting to be tasted at Siam Paragon in the event Royal Project Gastronomy Festival @ Siam Paragon: Colors of Health, the colors from the mountains to the health of the city. You will enjoy selecting top produces from the Royal Project at the contemporary market right in the heart of the city, Royal Project Market @ Parc Paragon, from February 27 – March 8, 2020. Plus, you will enjoy “delicious food to the fullest” with the menu created from the Royal Project’s products, made by the well-known chefs from the restaurants in Siam Paragon. Get full and fresh, only at Siam Paragon from February 27 to March 31, 2020.